Converting GIF images to PDF can be useful in many situations, for example, if you want to create an ebook with animated images or save important documents in PDF format. In this article, we’ll explore how to convert GIFs to PDFs online without having to install additional software on your computer.
Much has been already discussed about how to convert jpg to pdf online. But today, we will cover the best online GIF to PDF converters and describe the conversion process step by step. If you are looking for an easy and fast way to convert GIFs to PDFs, then this article will be a useful guide for you.
Convert GIF To PDF: When This Feature Is Helpful
GIF is an image format that supports animation. GIF files can contain multiple frames that are played in sequence, creating an animation effect. This format was developed in 1987, and since then it has become very popular for creating animated images such as memes, advertising banners, and for creating short videos.
One of the reasons for the popularity of the GIF format is that GIF files can be opened on any computer without additional programs. However, if you want to create an e-book with animated images or save important documents in PDF format, then GIF to PDF conversion may be necessary
GIF to PDF conversion can be useful in several cases, including:
- Saving animated GIF images as a single document. If you have several animated GIF images that you want to combine into one file, converting them to PDF can be useful.
- Creating documentation or instructions. If you have a set of GIF images that demonstrate a sequence of actions, such as software instructions, you can combine them into one PDF file for easy viewing.
- Reducing file size. GIF images can take up a lot of space, especially if they are animated. Thus, you can convert GIF to PDF, which can help reduce the file size and make it easier to transfer or save.
- Copy protection. If you want to prevent copying GIF images, then converting them to PDF and protecting the PDF file with a password can be useful.
- Convenient viewing. PDF files can be opened on a variety of devices and software platforms, making it easy to view GIF images in a variety of settings and formats.
Conversion can be performed using various online services or special programs, enabling you to choose the most convenient and affordable method for each specific case.
PDF Platform: Some Popular Options
There are several online services for working with PDF files:
- Adobe Acrobat Online -it is a paid service for editing, creating, and converting PDF files.
- Smallpdf is a free service that allows you to convert, merge and split PDF files, as well as add signatures and password protection.
- PDFescape – this is a free online PDF editor which enables you to add text, images, links, and other objects to PDF document pages.
- Nitro PDF – it is a paid PDF service that includes features for creating, editing, converting, and merging PDF files.
- Foxit Online – Online PDF editing service that enables you to change text, and images, add comments, and more.
- PandaDoc – it is a paid PDF Platform that enables you to create and sign PDF documents, as well as manage them as a whole. It also offers features for creating and sending emails and documents like Liability Waivers.
This list contains several online tools for working with PDF files, which can be useful for various useful tasks, such as turning GIF to PDF.
How To Convert GIF To PDF File
Here’s how to convert GIF to PDF file using the Smallpd service:
- First of all, you need to Smallpdf.com to begin the process.
- While at the home page, you need to select “GIF to PDF.”
- The next task is to select the GIF file that you want to convert. You can easily do it by dragging it to the box in the center of the screen or clicking the “Select File” button.
- Should it be necessary, you are offered the possibility to edit your PDF document by adding pages, rotating, or rearranging them.
- After you click the “Convert” button, you need to wait for the conversion process to complete.
- Download the converted PDF file to your computer.
Smallpdf also offers many other tools for working with PDF, such as merging, compressing, and converting to other formats. This guide will give you an idea of how to work with other services as well because the principles are approximately the same.
Regardless of the purpose for which you want to convert a GIF to PDF, this process is a simple and convenient way to combine several images into one document and get a convenient and protected file for further use.
Barsha Bhattacharya is a senior content writing executive. As a marketing enthusiast and professional for the past 4 years, writing is new to Barsha. And she is loving every bit of it. Her niches are marketing, lifestyle, wellness, travel and entertainment. Apart from writing, Barsha loves to travel, binge-watch, research conspiracy theories, Instagram and overthink.