It doesn’t matter which type of business idea you have; you need business security systems to protect it from potential threats. It’s essential to protect your physical assets like your equipment, materials, cash, storefront, etc. Along with that, you need to protect your digital assets like your data, phones, computers, and other digital devices.
Each business has different needs and requirements for a security system. This article includes the top five business security systems that may fulfill your security needs. All of the security systems listed below are suitable both for the digital and physical security of your business.
Top Business Security Systems
Whether you need to protect your data or physical assets, here you will find the top five business security systems to secure your business.
- Nest Secure
Read the article in detail to weigh the features, pros, and cons of the above business security systems and choose the best one that suits your needs. Along with that, you should adopt the simple steps to protect your business.
Vivint offers you one of the best business security systems for every type of business setting. Whether you have an office, or a retail store, or healthcare settings, it provides you a range of tools and systems to secure your business.
Each business has different requirements, and Vivint offers you a range of packages as per your needs. When you select the equipment such as cameras, sensors, applications, you can customize that suits best for you. Now, let’s look at the advantages and disadvantages of Vivint.
- Vivint offers you power back-up with high-capacity batteries and a cellular connection.
- One of the best things about Vivint is the security system is wireless.
- It offers a wide customization option.
- It allows you to respond quickly to a security threat with a professional monitoring system.
- You can easily relocate the security system when you move your business to a new location.
- The equipment and security systems are quite expensive.
- You cannot install the security system on your own.
Being in the security field for quite a long-time, it’s no surprise that it offers reliable business security systems. It also provides a security system for domestic purposes. As it has been in the security industry for more than 140 years, it offers a wide range of video surveillance, intrusion detection, cybersecurity, fire protection, access control, etc.
All these services are possible due to a variety of security components such as cameras, sensors, locks, detectors, software, and mobile application, etc. Now, let’s review the pros and cons of the ADT security system.
- As it offers back-up batteries, you don’t have to worry about power outages.
- It offers remote monitoring and access to the security system when you are not in the office or home.
- this is one of the most trusted business security systems with more than 140 years of experience in this field.
- And offer same-day or next-day support service for any repairings or technical issues.
- The basic package does not include mobile app features.
FrontPoint involves several hardware components that you can use to customize your home or business security systems. The range of services that FrontPoint offers are possible due to the following reasons:
- Cameras: It offers a variety of cameras, including indoor, outdoor, and doorbell cameras that records high-quality video footage.
- Intrusion: It includes various sensors for doors, windows, motion detectors, and glass break sensors, etc.
- Home Automation Devices: These devices offer various smart devices such as door lock systems, wireless electric control systems, etc.
- Environmental: This system detects environmental threats like heat, smoke, flood, carbon monoxide, etc.
You can arm or disarm the above systems with the help of a central hub, keypad, touchscreen, or via an integrated app and for this, they develop a mobile app. FrontPoint offers different packages that you can choose according to your needs. Now, let’s take a look at the pros and cons.
- Provides back-up batteries to keep you connected during power outages.
- The security system offers professional monitoring services 24/7.
- It allows remote control of the security system through the mobile app.
- You can easily transfer the security system if your business moves to a new location.
- You don’t require an appointment to install the security system.
- It allows only a three-year equipment warranty instead of a lifetime as compared to some of its competitors.
The best thing about Nest Secure is the user interface. As it’s a Google company, it gives the highest priority to user-experience. It’s one of the best business security systems, which includes several components.
- App: The mobile app allows you to monitor and control remotely when you are not in the office.
- Nest Guard: It’s a central security system that includes a keypad, an alarm, and a monitor sensor.
- Detect: It’s a sensor system that can be installed to detect motion at the entry of a door or window.
- Tag: It’s a fob-like object
Although the security system does not include a security camera, you can integrate Nest Cameras with the Nest App. The cameras offer high-resolution video recordings that allow you to see a detailed picture if thieves are targeting your workspace. It’s good for your small business, along with Nest Cameras, you need to subscribe to Nest Aware that stores the recorded video footage.
- Nest Secure is easy-to-use as the user interface is friendly.
- It allows you to monitor when you are outside remotely.
- It offers several customization options with cameras and sensors.
- You don’t need a professional to get started with the security system.
- It doesn’t come with a professional monitoring system; you need to manage it manually or sign up for an additional monitoring service.
Lorex Technology is one of the best business security systems in terms of security cameras for both indoor and outdoor use. Whether you want to secure your office, storefront, parking lot, it offers high-performance to protect your assets and you can monitor your business better from ago. The brand provides you a wide range of security cameras such as color-night vision, 115-foot night vision, and vandal-proof casings.
- The Lorex Secure mobile app allows you to access the recordings as it stores them in cloud storage.
- And gives you power back-up options with high-capacity batteries.
- It stands out from its competitors due to a wide range of varieties.
- The cameras are of high-quality with good quality casings that are suitable for industrial applications.
- Also, The outdoor cameras are waterproof and dustproof, making Lorex security cameras one of the best standard security cameras.
- It’s slightly costlier than its competitors.
- The user-interface might be confusing at first.
The above five business security systems can provide you the essential security features that your business needs in 2021. It’s relatively easier to protect your physical assets as compared to physical assets. You can check why cybersecurity is so complicated, even if several advanced security systems are available.
Hopefully, the article has given you some insights into some of the best business security systems. If you have any queries or you need any assistance, you can mention them in the comments section below.
Jason Gibbs is a freelance content writer and enthusiastic blogger. He is the co-founder of Finance Team. He contributes to many authority blogs such as Sb News Room, EssayWritingGuides, TheBitcoinMagazine, TheCBDMagazine, and TheDatingDairy, Online Marketing Tools, Smart Business Daily, Emblem Wealth, RSL Online, TechNetDeals & TechTrendsPro & OnlineHealthMedia & FollowTheFashion.